Hi! My name is Annie Shek-Mason. I’m a Native New Yorker and now residing in Michigan with my husband and two kittens. I love nonprofits and helped start the Teen Resource Center (http://trc.cbwchc.org/) in 2003. In 2009, I entered the Salesforce.com world as an accidental system admin and became a consultant in 2014.
Personal Mission: To use my time, talent, and treasure to make a difference in the world.
- ADM 201
- DEV 401
- Sales Cloud Consultant
- Detroit User Group Leader
- Detroit Area Women in Tech Leader
- GirlForce Volunteer for Office Hours and Consultant Success Circles
- Advancing Your Career on the Salesforce Platform for Admins (2015)
- Changing Lives through Salesforce Job Training (2015)
Fun Fact: I’ve solo backpacked/couchsurfed a number of countries in Europe.